I'm an artist, gamer, bible college dropout and overall geek. In 2009, my brother and I started the webcomic, twxxd, which I draw and he writes for.
Want me to draw you something? I take requests…for money!
Think of whatever you want me to draw. A bear? Done. A beautiful girl? Totally done. A beautiful, bear girl? You betcha.
I’ll take what you throw at me and make it into the drawing/comic of your choice as a digital, hi-res, printable file for you to do with as you please (prints, posters, coffee mugs?!).
I want what you’re selling…
Great! Email me firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk about your art-ly desires.
Terms and conditions:
- I take NSFW requests but I reserve the right to refuse requests that make me uncomfortable.
– You must be 18+ to request adult material.
– Base cost for a single character is $25. The more complex and detailed it gets from there, the more it will cost (backgrounds, multiple characters, detail and complexity, etc.).
– You should expect your art within a week via email unless otherwise discussed based on complexity.
– Money is required up front to my PayPal account before the actual work begins. It is non-refundable unless I don’t finish your piece.
– I reserve the right to refuse any commission or to cancel any commission during any part of the process. In the event of a cancellation, you will receive a full refund.
– I retain all rights to any created artwork or original concepts depicted therein (unless otherwise arranged).